Fetal Ultrasound Program ( FUP) - OnsiteFor Enquires
Email : email@example.com | Call : 9632018450
The Fetal Ultrasound Program (FUP) is an intensive skill improving instructional course meant for training you to perform better Fetal scans. The course is led by FMF (UK) prepared and certified by Fetal medicine authorities who will provide guidance during the duration of the program.
FUP is module based training course, enables delegates to perform obstetric scans better and allow for improved understanding of the evolution of fetal anomalies and their management. This program is for practicing Imaging Specialists who want to improve their theoretical knowledge & scanning skills in Fetal Ultrasound and diagnosis of Fetal anomalies. The candidate should be formally registered with PCPNDT and performing scans regularly.
- Once a month theory class on a Sunday: lectures, case discussions, video lectures and videoconferencing, Totally 12 SUNDAYS.
- Maintenance and Submission of log book of Fetal scans for assessment thereof.
- Observership for specific time at BFMC or approved Fetal medicine centres in India.
- Guidance for First Trimester NT & Anomaly scan certification from FMF, UK.
- Each delegate can submit 600+ fetal scan images online at regular intervals for objective review and feedback.
- On signing up for FUP Onsite training , the delegates are entitled to get a 10 day observership program at BFMC and a 2 year ISUOG membership.
- The program covers Fetal modules like FTS, CNS, Cardia, Thorax, Genetics, Multiple pregnancy, Growth & Doppler and more.