Gynae Ultrasound Program (GUP) - OnsiteFor Enquires
Email : email@example.com | Call : 9632018450
GUP is designed to deliver a comprehensive, evidence-based practical know-how of ultrasound in gynecology. By way of interactive lectures packed with videos and images, ongoing discussions on social media/webinar and feedback on delegate images, the program will more than meet your expectations in learning Gynae Ultrasound as has been proven from the past 2 programs.
The GUP is modules based training course and includes basics of gynae scanning such as methodology of pelvic scan, ultrasound appearances of normal and abnormal structures in the pelvis etc. It will also cover in detail advanced gynae ultrasound such as 3D, Doppler in gynaecology and malignancy of pelvic structures. You will learn to perform scans of the uterus, ovary and adnexa in a methodical, structured manner, thereby enabling you to diagnose normal and abnormal morphology in the female pelvis.
- Once a month theory class on a Sunday: lectures, case discussions, video lectures and videoconferencing. So totally 7 SUNDAYS.
- Each delegate can submit 150 scan images online at regular intervals for objective review and feedback.
- The program is designed for practicing specialists to participate without any interruption of their regular practice.
- On signing up for GUP , the delegates are entitled to get a 2 year ISUOG membership.
- The program covers topics :- An Approach to Pelvic Ultrasound, US of Myometrial Abnormalities, Endometrial Abnormalities, US Diagnosis of Mullerian Anomalies US in Infertility, US of Ovarian Abnormalities and more.