Fetal Echo Cardiograhy - OnlineFor Enquires
Email : email@example.com | Call : 9632018450
Fetal Cardiac scanning (Fetal echo) is a Combination of "on-the spot" and "distant learning" programs
The course on "Fetal Echocardiography" is a knowledge-based training that covers subjects such as normal and abnormal Fetal heart, the impact of labor interventions and risk management. Faculty assessment, invited talks and real-life case examples that give medical practitioners the chance to learn from different scenarios are incorporated in this Fetal ultrasound course.
- Delegates will learn the detailed sonographic evaluation of the Fetal heart which is performed by a specialist in prenatal diagnosis of congenital heart disease (CHD).
- The first level is the basic 4-chamber view and the second level is the extended basic scan which includes examination of the arterial outflow tracts.
- Delegates can benefit from lectures by our well renowned faculty in fetal cardiology, Prof. Lindsey Allan
- Delegates can learn about the guidelines laid down by the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG) published practice for the screening of CHD during the second trimester of pregnancy and outlined two levels for the screening of low risk fetuses for heart anomalies.
- Each delegate can submit 80+ fetal scan images online at regular intervals for objective review and feedback.